Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey_C
    replied
    Greetings!

Leave a comment:

• McTalbayne
    replied
    Howdy!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Nice to have you back, Uncle Joe!

Leave a comment:

• steeltsar
    replied
    Ah, Bender's got a (tin) heart of gold (and beer). Lovely to make your acquaintance x

Leave a comment:

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    Hello!

I hope you left your scary robot double back in the workshop. We wouldn't want it smushing anyone... 8O

Leave a comment:

• steeltsar
    replied
    Ha!
    The avatar thing's worked out splendidly.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    replied
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• steeltsar
    started a topic Greetings

Greetings

Another newly-registered fan saying hullo. I used to post on the old Multiverse site from time to time, and then lost touch after my PC went through a midlife crisis and lost a whole shedload of data.
    It always gave me a fantastic buzz to be in direct contact with the writer of some of the greatest fiction (IMHO) since the Second World War. I mean, how good is that? It's like being able to be in cyber-conversation with Dickens.
    So I'm thrilled to be back in the legion's ranks. And also delighted to report that my 13 year old son Joe has just read Elric - and liked it so much he straightaway read it again.
    I can't get the hang of these avatar things, and I don't know why my profile tells me I'm not subscribed to MWM, but I'm sure all will come clear in the fullness of time; I'm just happy to be back.
Working...
X