Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

howdy all,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howdy all,

Hi,

just thought I'd post and say hello to everyone. i've been a huge moorcock fan sice I was about 14 and a google search for the few remaining books I have left to add to my collection, inadvertently led me here.

excellent site, very impressed that an author would take the time to converse with his fans (dont know of any others that do! - i could be wrong though).

Anyway, hope to speak to some of you soon,

sumo

Welcome Sumo. Good to see you have found the site. I'm sure you'll find much to enjoy and, yes, interaction with the author is what makes this site very special.
    'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Welcome indeed, Sumo. I hope you get as much enjoyment from the site as I do.

Incidentally how many people have just stumbled across this site searching for books?
      I'd never heard of it and wasn't led toward it by a link or by word of mouth. I found it in much the same way as Sumo did.
      Maybe I should start a survey!
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

mmmmmmm google guuuaaaaaaaahh

Hi!
        The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Welcome bud!

Comment

Howdy, pard'ner!

Welcome aboard!
            \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock

Comment

Hi Sumo,

I've not been here long and I think it is fantastic Mr Moorcock takes time to interact with his readers. He is an example to all people in the world aiming for success. Listening and responding to feedback is perhaps the best way to appreciate those who support you and stimulate more reading and even creating stories and ideas themselves.

Also reading other people's views and sharing your own enriches your enjoyment of this great writer. Hope to interact with you at some stage.

Comment

Working...
              X