Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!!!!! (Christmas 2004) [Merged x4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!!!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR READERS!!!!!
    GOD HELP US, EVERY ONE!
    From Yr Miscellanist Pards,
    MIKE AND LINDA
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in Europe:
    The Whispering Swarm: Book One of the Sanctuary of the White Friars - The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction
    Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles - Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - Modem Times 2.0 - The Sunday Books - The Sundered Worlds

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in the USA:
    The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction - The Sunday Books - Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles
    Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - The Sundered Worlds - The Winds of Limbo - Modem Times 2.0 - Elric: Swords and Roses

Comment

And the very same right back at you.

X
      Guy

PS:
      God bless atheism!

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone :!:

:) :) :)
        \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock

Comment

Seasoned Greetings, my friends!

Now for the Scalextric.... :D :D :D

Comment

Have A Good One! :D

Got to go now. My son wants to play his new 'The Secret of the Nautilus' computer game. :lol:

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and don't get too drunk!
              Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Compliments of the season to y'all, wherever your spiritual compass may point you. Ooh, and let's all cross our fingers/toes/tentacles/claws for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year. :)
                "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

BAH HUMBUG! ....

Only joking,
                    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU SERVANTS OF LAW AND CHAOS OUT THERE IN THE BIG OL' MULTIVERSE!
                    Ho HO HO

Comment

Arioch says ... Happy Christmas puny Humans!

Comment

Fa Ra ra ra ra , ra ra ra ra. Deck the harrs with bounds of horry.

Comment

Happy holidays to all of you!

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr Moorcock!
                            Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Merry Solstice. With this much red wine, gonna find ourselves in a deep fix. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Poetgrrl
                                Nice meeting you all and corresponding recently. Sending out best wishes, merriest of Christmases, and a great New Year ahead to all of you!

silverhand: Hang in there!

kommando: do you suppose Aricoch asks for bagels and cream cheese for Christmas?
                                Thanks for your good wishes, she's improving day by day. Merry Christmas to all your family.
                                Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

Working...
                                X