Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!!!!! (Christmas 2004) [Merged x4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!!!!! (Christmas 2004) [Merged x4]

For the want of not sounding too corny (sorry), I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! :)
    Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Not corny at all. Happy Holidays to you as well, and of course, evryone else here swirling about the multiverse.

As Tiny Tim would say, "God bless us all, everyone..."

And as Elric would correct him, "Arioch curse you all, everyone..." :lol:
    When they had advanced together to meet on common
    ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
    and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
    each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
    mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
    killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Thanks for the sentiment, Bob! And VW, why didn't you post that sooner? I wonder if it's too late to change my holiday cards? :D

Comment

Or as Jerry was wont to say at this season --
        God help us, every one.
        Happy Holidays, pards. I'm feeling very warm and happy. And I haven't even put corkscrew to the cork of me bottle of St Emilion, which should just about be drinking now.

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in Europe:
        The Whispering Swarm: Book One of the Sanctuary of the White Friars - The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction
        Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles - Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - Modem Times 2.0 - The Sunday Books - The Sundered Worlds

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in the USA:
        The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction - The Sunday Books - Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles
        Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - The Sundered Worlds - The Winds of Limbo - Modem Times 2.0 - Elric: Swords and Roses

Comment

Hmmm, well as it's just a bit later than your post pard, I will remove the "cork/bottlecap" on a fine Canadian lager and toast to you and yours.
          When they had advanced together to meet on common
          ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
          and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
          each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
          mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
          killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

I've got two sons under 7 in my house so it's full of christmas this, christmas that, and, surprisingly, I don't feel like the curmudgeon that I usually do. So a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.
            You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

I was going to say something miserly, along the lines of "humbug", but the red wine in my brain has warmed the tiny piece of coal that masquerades as my heart... so I'd like to wish everyone a very merry Decembertime. Personally, I'll be pretending to celebrate Winter Solstice, while my best friend does the Hannukah thing, but whatever you call it, it's usually ends in a party, so hurrah for that!

Now I must go and oil my reindeer traps... Bwaaa haaa haa ha haa... er, I mean "ho ho ho ho".
              "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Season's Greetings, One and All!

I've got me little lights threaded through the succulents in the front garden, the tree's up, the poor bird's in the fridge, the material offerings are wrapped....I love being a pagan! :lol:

Happy Christmas, Mike and friends.

It has been a great pleasure to share this site with you. Thanks for all the wonderful conversation and stimulating ideas! You're a great bunch. Looking forward to future adventures!

Right. Where's the Southern Comfort? >Hic!< :D

Comment

Merry Xmas all.

May you all get what you want from the big fat dude.
                  Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Perdix! And Everyone!
                    Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

A merry Christmas & a happy new year to all. Personally I'd like to write this one off, water heater needs replacing & aged mother in hospital, not necessarily in that order. :(
                      Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

Nice meeting you all and corresponding recently. Sending out best wishes, merriest of Christmases, and a great New Year ahead to all of you!

silverhand: Hang in there!

kommando: do you suppose Aricoch asks for bagels and cream cheese for Christmas?

Comment

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all on MWM out there. Especially to L'Etranger and Lydia for all their good works for Mike for his 65th.

:D :D :D :D

(Children scream for the joy of it all!)
                          \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Season's Greetings and here's wishing Health and Happiness to you all in the New Year!

:)

Comment

Happy Hollidays everyone!

Here's the front of a Christmas card that
                              I sent to a dear lady....

www.members.aol.com/Jerricho1/Card2HopeFront.jpg

Here's the inside...

www.members.aol.com/Jerricho1/Card2Hope.jpg

:twisted:
                              \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
                              Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

Working...
                              X