Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings & look for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pietro_Mercurios
    replied
    A bit belated, however, a friend of mine (in the book trade), passed this link on to me.

I'd heard of, The Cardinal & The Corpse, but I hadn't actually seen it, until now. Mike's in there, mischevious & giving his opinion on whether or not the Irish writer, satirist & flâneur, Flann O'Brien, had written several Sexton Blake, pulps, at some point. Alan Moore, Ian Sinclair & Deep Fix guitarist, Martin Stone, also make an appearance, amongst other rather louché denziens of London's book trade. Well worth a look.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Of Shadows
    replied
    Welcome to The Multiverse Norton!

Leave a comment:

• Papi
    replied
    Hello from France

Welcome to the Miscellany Norton.

I am fan of Alan Moore too.

Leave a comment:

• Rothgo
    replied
    There is chat about these films scattered about the multiverse: here for example. Alas no definitive answer as to where one can get copies.

Leave a comment:

• Kymba334
    replied
    Welcome to the Miscellany Norton - most excellent avatar you have there!

Leave a comment:

• Norton
    started a topic Greetings & look for help

Greetings & look for help

Dear fans & friends of Mr. Moorcock,

first of all thank you for adding me to the forum!
    I discovered Mr. Moorcock's work in late 2012 through Alan Moore. I'm looking forward to get me more of his novels in the near future.

I came here because I'm looking for help:
    I'm a huge fan of Iain Sinlair and Chris Petit and I've been looking for their films for months now. I was able to get me a digital copy of "The Falconer", the second installment of their so-called "TV Trilogy", but I'm still looking for the other two, "The Cardinal & the Corpse" and "Asylum". They're the two films that feature Mr. Moorcock. Any help or advice would be appreciated. There's possibly someone who owns copies of these two and is looking for "The Falconer", then we could barter the films. Please feel free to send me a message.

Kind regards & I hope my English isn't too bad, I'm a bit out of practice.
Working...
X