Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Peter Mandelstam????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Mandelstam????????

Don't write anything about him if you can't spell his surname! It's Mandelson.

By the way, I have no vested interest in Peter Mandelson and the spelling of his name. I have just been reading a book in which his name was also spelt in such a ridiculous way and was checking it on Google when I noticed this site.

Comment

Welcome to MWM and congratulations to the "most unexpected contents of first post" award. :D
      You can't spell "politically correct" without "correct".

Comment

I am sure that Mr. Moorcock was referring to Peter Mandelstam,president of Arcadia Windpower, Ltd., based in New York City. What he's been up to on Hampstead Heath with Tony Blair is an outrage.... :lol:
        \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Working...
        X