Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!!

Hi! My name is Frank, I'm from Argentina, and I'd like to share with you some of my work, related to Mike's. I am a musician, composer, arranger and orchestator.

I first read the Chronicles of Elric when my girlfriend gave me her copies (she insisted that I HAD to read them, and she was right )

So about book 5 I decided to make a little tribute in my own way.

I really hope you enjoy it. This is my way to salute you all.

Francisco Nogueiras (Frank)

Wow! A romantic montage of the first order!

Excellent introduction, Frank. Good to have you on board!

MW

Comment

That was quite beautiful Frank and i always love it when one art form inspires another.Welcome to the Miscellany!
      Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

Welcome Frank! I am from Brazil! There seems to be a lot more fans of MM over there than here!
        "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
        "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Welcome to the Miscellany, Frank. Thanks for sharing that with us, I thought it was very good. You'd have my vote to write the music if they ever make an Elric film. The first three minutes or so would be excellent over the opening sequence.

Don't forget to check the links in my signature.
          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Bienvenue

Welcome to the Miscellany, Frank.
            Papi

Comment

Very nice, Frank. Welcome to the Multiverse.
              Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
              X