Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings and well met!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and well met!

Hi everyone! I've just stumbled on this site while looking for some good Elric pics to base a tattoo around...

My name is Jai. I'm 24 and live in Bristol, England. I've been reading the Champion Eternal series since the age of 10 when my dad dug out the Sleeping Sorceress from the attic.
    I grew up with Elric, Corum, Jhary and Moonglum as companions and they helped me through my teenage years. Michael's books have made a big impact on my life so far nd I'm sure they will continue to do so.
    I'm saddened by the announcement of a final book, but I think the Champion deserves a rest. Especially poor Erikose!

I hope to be able to join in the discussions and add my voice to the legions of Eternal Companions on this site. :D
    Regret achieves nothing. Regret breeds weakness. Regret is a cancer which attacks the body's vital organs and eventually destroys.

Hi Jai,

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome Mein Freund.

Comment

Working...
      X