Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings and welcome to MWM Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and welcome to MWM Forums

Welcome and I hope you enjoy this new forum system. Look forward to more changes on this system in the future.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

hello.

i just discovered the new multiverse site.

fantastic!!!

what will happen to the original q&a?

Comment

Groovy

From here the new look seems rather spiffy... I just can't wait to see where it goes next...

Later,

Mike Slade

Comment

There was bit of a shock when the new look came on my monitor.

Hope this forum works and in the future here will be lots of interesting conversation.

Sorry about mistakes, itآ´s been 3 years when i have last time been in english-lessons. Get use to it, iآ´m trying my best.

Comment

Hi Berry and Mike,

Just checking in to say hello for the first time. I used to haunt the QA at multiverse.org almost every day in it's last incarnation but was too shy to introduce myself then (more of a mouse than a mouser):oops:

The new site and forum look great and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it develops.

All best to you both.

Mark

Comment

Hello Mike,Berry, and other denizens of the Multiverse!
            I used to post on the old Q&A, and often thought that a forum would be handy. Hope Mikes feeling better.
            Eldritch

Comment

Greetings all,

I'm another one who used to lurk at the Q&A, and found it entertaining and informative. Mostly I just lurked hoping some of Mike's fecundity as a writer would rub off. But no luck so far.

So now this is a proper message board, I thought I'd join in and say hi.

Comment

Just found my way here

Interesting site. I plan to visit the multiverse regularly, if this this actually works. I've been getting error messages on my password.

Comment

The new site...and the log-in

Hello mr Sizemore

Just a few words to say the new site is very great ; it's for me a bit difficult yet to sail across the site, cos I am not very skillful with computers and all this stuff, but I always find my way at the end.
                  So you've made a fantastic work.
                  I have just a problem I can't solve : I have suscribed as a new member (under the name above), but my name (avatar and so on ...) doesn't appear in the member list, and I am always considered as a guest. It's not very important - but I can't understand why.
                  Thanks for explaining me.

Cheers from Kamarg !

Comment

You need to log in:

[broken link]
                    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 01:53 PM.
                    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Cool site... I posted on the old q&a a couple of times, and liked the black, but this beats all. Well done Jhary! Do you have any plans for other skins for the forums?

Comment

In A Word

Yes. I have a few things to figure out first, but I'll get numerous multiverse.org rescued themes going. They should be cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X