Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings & Salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings & Salutations

This appears to be the best place to put this...

Hi. My name is Mario Di Giacomo, I'm 35 (nearly) and a long-time Moorcock fan (although the title on my business card is Software Engineer).

I came across this site looking for some tidbits about the upcoming Elric miniseries our esteemed host is doing with Walter Simonson (I'm a MAJOR fan of Walt's work, and have been for years...I'm one of the mods of the New Gods Message Board over at Comicboards.com, but that's mostly because the board admin won't let me turn it into the Simonson board :) )

I just picked up Skrayling Tree at WorldCon yesterday, and was up until frightfully late at night reading it. I may need a few more readings to get things straight in my head :D

Anyway, I look forward to getting hip-deep into some cosmological discussions, and will definitely stick around.
    Best/Mario

Re: Greetings & Salutations

Hello MDG? Aren't you also a Gold Digger fan? Your name seems very familliar.

Originally posted by Mario
    This appears to be the best place to put this...

Hi. My name is Mario Di Giacomo, I'm 35 (nearly) and a long-time Moorcock fan (although the title on my business card is Software Engineer).

I came across this site looking for some tidbits about the upcoming Elric miniseries our esteemed host is doing with Walter Simonson (I'm a MAJOR fan of Walt's work, and have been for years...I'm one of the mods of the New Gods Message Board over at Comicboards.com, but that's mostly because the board admin won't let me turn it into the Simonson board :) )

I just picked up Skrayling Tree at WorldCon yesterday, and was up until frightfully late at night reading it. I may need a few more readings to get things straight in my head :D

Anyway, I look forward to getting hip-deep into some cosmological discussions, and will definitely stick around.

Comment

Yep, that's me, although I was trying to keep my introduction fairly relevant :D

(Thought that might be you...the avatar looked familiar ;) )
      Best/Mario

Comment

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
        X