Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Well I guess this is the most appropriate place to post an introduction....
    My real name is Marc Seebass, I'm an American from Tulsa, Oklahoma. My last name is German and it apparently derives from Saint Sebastian. Ethnically I'm mostly German and Scottish.

I started reading The Elric series in High school after reading about characters from the books in the old "Deities and Demigods" books. I'm a long time fan of both Science Fiction and fantasy; my hobbies other than reading include role playing games, drawing, and Japanese Animation.

So Far I've read the Elric series... The Swords Trilogy, one or two of the Eternal Champions books (I don't remember which ones as it was a long time ago) and I just finished reading the First Hawkmoon Saga...

Greetings and salutations!
    \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
    Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

Welcome, Kitsu... er.. Marc. Glad to have you along!

I see from your webpage that you are an artist. Have you done any Moorcock-related stuff? If so, you can share it with the community by adding it to the Image Gallery here:

[broken link]

Cheers!
      Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 02:33 PM.
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

I've never tried to do Moorcock Characters because my artwork is kinda cartoony and I don't think I could do Elric Justice... but then again you never know untill you try... I'll see what I can do..
        Originally posted by PsychicWarVeteran
        Welcome, Kitsu... er.. Marc. Glad to have you along!

I see from your webpage that you are an artist. Have you done any Moorcock-related stuff? If so, you can share it with the community by adding it to the Image Gallery here:

[broken link]
        Cheers!
        Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Well, there's nothing wrong with being "cartoony"... is there? :(

Personally, I'd love to see some more anime-y versions of the multiverse characters. Why I'm encouraging competition, I'm not sure, but you've got a great site! Welcome to MWM.

D...
          "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Welcome aboard, Kitsune! Great to have you with us :)
            Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Working...
            X