Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings from Turkey :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Turkey :)

First of all I am very excited and honoured to write in a forum where Michael Moorcock may read. (And of course sorry for my bad English :)

I am a big fan of Elric, no one can image how many times I read the Saga. In Turkey, fantasy fiction is newly devoloping and the last book of the Elric Saga was translated last year. Now I am waiting for the other stories and I am very impatient about them! :).

I am also trying to write my own stories. And I am writing introductions for the Elric Saga in the literature sites, trying to give information to people for this precious saga and the Elric phenomenon.

It is happiness for me to write here :) Thanks to Michael Moorcock and his brillant imagination power so we can read the mind-blowing tales of the albino. Farewell :)

And regards to Mr. Moorcock from Turkey. :)

Well... Hello Turkey!

Comment

Greetings Celbrion.

And I for one love your English, so don't apologise mate.

Comment

Salutations, and welcome!

Comment

Hey Celbrion, many welcomes to you!
          We are glad to have your presence here and yes, it is quite a charge to speak with Michael, not only does he have a big brain, but his heart matches as well, just do not tell him that often, he might not like to blush.
          Michael has been very busy of late with his travels, various writing projects and not to mention the Elric movie, so sit tight and understand that he is usually a more regular presence here. Until then, wander around, log posts, make friends, speak your mind and have fun.
          Best-
          "But I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepard."

Comment

Working...
          X