Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Joining The Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining The Multiverse

I am glad to see your back Christina theres nothing like an intellectual woman with spirit.I also plan on joining the Multiverse.Actually went to the membership page,stared at the space for nick name and e-mail and decided I will join when I think of a nick name I like.------------To mighty Jerico you definitely have me and almost everyone else on number of posts,but on other fronts it may be a bit more close.I have been an avid spectator of this and the old site since the winter of 2000 before the electrical storm fried four out of five disk,and have enjoyed the complex creations of Mr Moorcock for many years.What is most important is that many of us can agree who our favorite author is.And your call for no more arguments is comendable.I am a peaceful man untill provoked.------------I agree with Mr Sizemore the game is over.------------"Game over man,game over" ( Bill Paxton )---Bill Paxton who is the only actor to be killed by an Alien a Predator and a Terminator.

Re: Joining The Multiverse

Originally posted by Mario
    Bill Paxton who is the only actor to be killed by an Alien a Predator and a Terminator.
    Very interesting trivia, Mario. Thanks! I know many a movie buff I plan to spring that one on...

By the way, he was also turned into a talking pile of poo by Kelly LeBrock in Wierd Science. 8)
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

I just got one last night.

Jean Claude Van Damme was
      cast to play the Predator originally.
      But since he had a chance to have the
      lead role in Bloodsport,
      he feinted difficulty in playing the predator
      during shooting,
      and was released (fired) from that project,
      freeing him.
      It was on his documentary
      on E! Entertainment Channel.

Can you imagine him with his Belgian accent?
      "Oh! Aim sowry guys! Thees suit ees meking
      me swet too much!" :lol:
      \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
      Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

Can you imagine him with his Belgian accent?
        "Oh! Aim sowry guys! Thees suit ees meking
        me swet too much!"

Yeah!!

''Im right heer.... keel me now
        im right heer......over here dumbass...the pritty boy in the mud''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        two great ''shutting windows down'' wavs.

game over, man .wav
        http://www.painlesswayne.com/gameover.wav

bye bye lard ass .wav
        http://www.painlesswayne.com/lardass.wav

Comment

c'mon. C'MON!
          Keel me aim heear!
          KIIL ME AIM HEEAR!
          C'MON DO EET NOW!
          C'MON KIIL MEEEE!!

Comment

( PsychicWarVeteran ) Wrote "By the way,he was also turned into a talking pile of poo by Kelly LeBrock in wierd science."----------That was a hilarious movie,Chet (Bill Paxton) was outstanding.Talk about a brass set I could not believe it when he told Lisa (Kelly LeBrock) he wanted to butter her muffin.I think that comment contributed to his fecal fate.Lucky for Chet his little brother was able to talk Lisa into returning him to his former self.His little brothers argument being.---We can't keep him like this Lisa it will ruin Christmas.---Great movie.------------Jerico, Stan Winston who created the predator design with some help from James Cameron mentioned that Van Damme had been cast to play the original predator,but was let go.He did not elaborate why.Thanks for filling in the blanks.

Comment

My favorite scene was in the bar after Gary and Wyatt have befriended the bluesmen. Anthony Michael Hall's whole thing about the chick who "kneed his nuts" is just great. Chino 'Fats' Williams gargling out, "In the family jewels!?" Funny stuff.

...okay, maybe you have to see the scene to really get the funny...
              "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
              --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

For some reason I can't stop thinking about womens gymnastics.Going to have to take a shower.---With my jeans on of course.

Comment

Re: Joining The Multiverse

[quote="Mario"]I am glad to see your back Christina theres nothing like an intellectual woman with spirit.I also plan on joining the Multiverse. :D

I'm flattered!Cheers! Can I put forward the name Supermario for your Multiverse Monicker?
                  As to the arguments that have happened lately,they are in the past.Uncle Mike and Chaosium will sort things out regardless of what comments are posted here.Let that be the end of it.

Peace be upon you all my friends. :)

Christina Carlson

Comment

That was a sweet suggestion,thanks for the kind thought Christina.

Comment

A beautiful love

Originally posted by Mario
                      That was a sweet suggestion,thanks for the kind thought Christina.

Please stop this beautiful love affair.Its poignant intensity is making even a hardened devil like me cry like a housewife reading a romance novel.Who says that being a Moorcock fan doesn't have its puissant vicissitudes! :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                      X