The Condition of Muzak
A novel in The Jerry Cornelius Tetralogy. Although the novels can be read in any order, the structure of The Condition of Muzak reflects the structure of the overall series.
The Condition of Muzak won the 1977 Guardian Fiction Prize.
Publishing History (UK)
- Hardcover, Allison & Busby, 314pp., ISBN: 0-85031-044-X, 28 Mar 1977, Cover by Richard Glyn Jones
- Trade Paperback, Allison & Busby, 314pp., ISBN: 0-85031-214-0, 28 Mar 1977, Cover by Richard Glyn Jones
- Mass Market Paperback, Fontana, 224pp., ISBN: 0-00-615340-2, June 1979, Cover by Bill Sanderson
Omnibus Publication (UK)
- The Cornelius Chronicles Book Two, Fontana, 1988
- The Cornelius Quartet (hc & tp), Phoenix, 1993
- The Cornelius Quartet (pb), Gollancz, Aug 2013
Publishing History (US)
- Paperback, Titan Books, 240pp,, ISBN-13: 978-1783291830, May 2016
Omnibus Publication (US)
We provide the links below as clues to where to begin your search for this book. We do not guarantee its availability. You may find books not related to Michael Moorcock with the links below, especially where there are many similar titles. Moorcock's Miscellany does not sell books, but we get a small commission from each of the sellers below that goes toward the upkeep of this site.