Modem Times 2.0 (collection)
A collection by Michael Moorcock published in January 2011 by PM Press
- Paperback, PM Press, 128pp., ISBN: 978-1-60486-308-6, January 2011
- eBook, PM Press, ISBN: 978-1-60486-308-6, January 2011
- Modem Times 2.0 - a revised version of Modem Times
- My Londons - orginally published in The Financial Times, 26 June 2009
- Get the Music Right - Outspoken Interview with Michael Moorcock
Jerry Cornelius--Michael Moorcock's fictional audacious assassin, rock star, chronospy, and possible Messiah--is featured in the first of two stories in this fifth instalment of the Outspoken Author series. Previously unpublished, the first story is an odyssey through time from London in the 1960s to America during the years following Barack Obama's presidency. The second piece is a political, confrontational, comical, nonfiction tale in the style of Jonathan Swift and George Orwell. An interview with the author rounds out this biting, satirical, sci-fi collection.
We provide the links below as clues to where to begin your search for this book. We do not guarantee its availability. You may find books not related to Michael Moorcock with the links below, especially where there are many similar titles. Moorcock's Miscellany does not sell books, but we get a small commission from each of the sellers below that goes toward the upkeep of this site.