Michael Moorcock’s Multiverse
A Graphic novel published by the Vertigo imprint of D C Comics in 1999. It collected and reordered the 12 issues of the Michael Moorcock's Multiverse comic book published between September 1997 and August 1998 by Helix, a short-lived imprint of D C Comics.
The novel consists of an Introduction and three interlinked stories
- Moonbeams and Roses – a Second Ether story drawn by Walter Simonson
- The Metatemporal Detective – a Sir Sexton Begg story drawn by Mark Reeve
- Duke Elric – an Elric story, set during Elric’s Dream of a Thousand Years, drawn by John Ridgway
- 12 Periodicals, Helix/DC Comics, 24pp., Nov 1997-Oct 1998, Covers by Walter Simonson
- Trade paperback, Vertigo/DC Comics, 288pp., ISBN: 1-56389-516-1, 1 Nov 1999, Cover by Walter Simonson
We provide the links below as clues to where to begin your search for this book. We do not guarantee its availability. You may find books not related to Michael Moorcock with the links below, especially where there are many similar titles. Moorcock's Miscellany does not sell books, but we get a small commission from each of the sellers below that goes toward the upkeep of this site.