Moorcock's Miscellany
Go Back   Moorcock's Miscellany > Q&A > Q&A ◦ Questions for Mike & News > The Q&A Archives > Jerry Cornelius Archive

Jerry Cornelius Archive Contains older questions relating to Jerry Cornelius. You can reply to existing threads here but not start new ones. For new questions please use the main Q&A forum.

Old 05-31-2008, 06:51 AM
Site Host

Thanked 1,643 Times in 767 Posts

I loved The Airtight Garage of JC but someone told Moebius, absolutely wrongly, that I wasn't happy with his use of the name.I learned all this much later...
Old 11-27-2008, 03:40 AM
Honer of the Wikiverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Aylett View Post

I've written an "End of Time" novel called REBEL AT THE END OF TIME, which will be published early 2009. It'll include an intro by Mike M.
- Steve Aylett
Anyone know when this is due to appear? Apparently Alan Moore has read it found it 'to be very clever and original.'
Old 07-23-2009, 01:42 AM
Eternal Administrator

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,014 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to David Mosley

Thanks to MikeH for supplying the scans, I've uploaded Mike & Richard Glyn Jones' 1978 Jerry C. comic strip The Rise of the Musician-Assassin to the Image Hive. The original pages can also be seen in the NW 213 album.*

*Where you will have to turn your head 90° widdershins.
_He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."
Old 07-23-2009, 08:44 AM
Site Host

Thanked 1,643 Times in 767 Posts

Yeah. It's a great book -- my characters and Steve's inimitable humour. Well worth a read, I'd say. I think it's being published in the US. You can check on Steve's page or on oogle.
Go Back   Moorcock's Miscellany > Q&A > Q&A ◦ Questions for Mike & News > The Q&A Archives > Jerry Cornelius Archive